Quit Smoking – What does our program involve?
After making your appointment and showing up, you will meet with your therapist. Your 90 minute session will consist of:
- Background information about you and your habits
- Discussion about your specific reasons and excuses about why you are not quitting
- Explanation of Quit Smoking method and how it works
- Undertaking the therapy which will allow you to Quit Smoking in just one session
- Giving you support materials to help ensure you remain a non-smoker for life.
This Quit Smoking method does not involve: pain, major life changes, drugs, patches, pills or needles. At the end of the session you will know for yourself that you are a non-smoker. You will not feel as if you are giving anything up, or having to cope with not having cigarettes. After your session is completed, you will go home as a permanent non-smoker for life.
Should you ever require assistance in the future you are covered by the Lifetime Guarantee for back-up sessions as required to ensure that you stay quit for Life!
All appointments are conducted one-on-one. Sessions are either in person in my rooms here in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, or over the phone or skype for those living further away.